Bosé provides IP strategies to clients to assist in establishing and securing brand protection. She also assists her clients in a broad range of trade mark matters, including conducting freedom-to-operate searches, registration, monitoring and enforcement of trade marks; as well as attending to domain name disputes. She is involved in filing and prosecuting applications, oppositions, cancellation actions and appeals. She also has experience in day-to-day management of global trade mark portfolios, recording of transactions, conducting due diligence exercises and trade mark investigations.
Bosé has particular experience dealing with:
- Filing strategy
- Drafting specification of goods and services.
- Attending to inherent registrability issues
- Preparing cease and desist letters
- Negotiating settlement in respect of opposition proceedings
- Handling infringement actions
- Preparing assignment recordal documents
- Reviewing and preparing reports in respect of use investigations
- Filing complaints against abusive domain name registrations
UK Trade Mark Attorney
Member of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
Bosé studied Pharmacology at the University of East London and and also holds a degree in Science and Computing, also from the University of East London.
She holds a Master’s degree in Intellectual Property Law from Queen Mary, University of London and a Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice from Nottingham Law School.