- Illuminating food fraud: optical technologies at the forefront of the fight against food and drink counterfeiting
- Industry 4.0 offers new opportunities and new competition: is your business IP ready?
- IP is Real for Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Start-ups
- 3D Printing: Adding another layer of protection to your IP
- The need-to-know on forum shopping for patent revocation
- Where there’s a claim, there’s blame?
- Registered Designs – deMYTHstified! Part 2
- Registered Designs – deMYTHstified!
World-class commercial protection through patents, designs and trade marks
As a leading European IP firm based in London, Gill Jennings & Every LLP can help you turn your innovations, brands and designs into commercial success.
We understand the importance of intellectual property to your business and by providing clear, creative and expert advice we can assist you in protecting, exploiting and managing your IP assets to maximise their value.
We are consistently recognised by the leading UK legal directories, Chambers, Legal 500 and Managing Intellectual Property as a 'go-to' firm, which is a testament to the quality of our advice and the valued role we play in supporting our clients.
Gill Jennings & Every LLP's team 'shares in common a commitment to doing business the right way, with integrity, expertise and intelligence'.
Legal 500 2015
- Heather Lane embarks on Remote Year
- GJE part of SuperBIO consortium to promote formation of new bio-based value chains
- BREXIT – Impact on Design Registrations and UDR
- BREXIT - Impact on UK and EU Trade Marks
- BREXIT – Impact on UK and European Patents
- New EPO streamlined opposition proceedings
- Patent Prosecution Highway pilot programme between the European Patent Office and IP Australia initiated from 1 July 2016
- European Patent Office change stance on examination fee refund