- Why Patent Computer-Implemented Inventions?
- A new 'parth-way' around Article 53(a) EPC for inventions requiring the use of human embryonic stem cell lines
- 5 more myths about brands and designs – answered!
- 5 myths about brands and designs – answered!
- Reducing sugar and the impact on intellectual property for food & drink
- How to distinguish polymorphs at the European Patent Office
- How much use is "use" of a Community trade mark and the return of the National Mark?
- New "webmarking" system for registered designs
World-class commercial protection through patents, designs and trade marks
As a leading European IP firm based in London, Gill Jennings & Every LLP can help you turn your innovations, brands and designs into commercial success.
We understand the importance of intellectual property to your business and by providing clear, creative and expert advice we can assist you in protecting, exploiting and managing your IP assets to maximise their value.
We are consistently recognised by the leading UK legal directories, Chambers, Legal 500 and Managing Intellectual Property as a 'go-to' firm, which is a testament to the quality of our advice and the valued role we play in supporting our clients.
Gill Jennings & Every LLP's team 'shares in common a commitment to doing business the right way, with integrity, expertise and intelligence'.
Legal 500 2015
- Potential impact on Intellectual Property Rights should the UK vote to leave the European Union
- Gill Jennings & Every LLP Announces New Partner for its ITE Practice
- Trunki v Kiddee Case - how does the outcome affect your design rights?
- Are your community trade marks affected by the upcoming regulation changes?
- Trade Marks in the EU are changing. Here's what you need to know
- 2016 World Trade Mark Review describes GJE as a “top notch firm”
- Arnie Clarke achieves revocation of Copaxone patent
- Gill Jennings & Every presents at Photonex 2015