- The Relationship Between Food Labelling & Patents
- Why Patent Computer-Implemented Inventions?
- A new 'parth-way' around Article 53(a) EPC for inventions requiring the use of human embryonic stem cell lines
- 5 more myths about brands and designs – answered!
- 5 myths about brands and designs – answered!
- Reducing sugar and the impact on intellectual property for food & drink
- How to distinguish polymorphs at the European Patent Office
- How much use is "use" of a Community trade mark and the return of the National Mark?
World-class commercial protection through patents, designs and trade marks
As a leading European IP firm based in London, Gill Jennings & Every LLP can help you turn your innovations, brands and designs into commercial success.
We understand the importance of intellectual property to your business and by providing clear, creative and expert advice we can assist you in protecting, exploiting and managing your IP assets to maximise their value.
We are consistently recognised by the leading UK legal directories, Chambers, Legal 500 and Managing Intellectual Property as a 'go-to' firm, which is a testament to the quality of our advice and the valued role we play in supporting our clients.
Gill Jennings & Every LLP's team 'shares in common a commitment to doing business the right way, with integrity, expertise and intelligence'.
Legal 500 2015
- The UK votes to leave the European Union
- Mark Aldred selected for British Olympic Team
- The UKIPO’s take on Trunki®
- GJE recommended in the 2016 IAM Patent 1000
- Further recognition for GJE partners in MIP’s World IP Survey
- ‘Mass’ Lighting for the Developing World
- GJE Partners Recognised as IP Stars
- Potential impact on Intellectual Property Rights should the UK vote to leave the European Union