- 5 myths about brands and designs – answered!
- Reducing sugar and the impact on intellectual property for food & drink
- How to distinguish polymorphs at the European Patent Office
- How much use is "use" of a Community trade mark and the return of the National Mark?
- New "webmarking" system for registered designs
- Are Granted Claims in the Clear?
- The Gold Standard for Amendments - Have the EPO Guidelines Got it Wrong?
- The Importance of Mondays in U.S. Patent Prosecution
World-class commercial protection through patents, designs and trade marks
As a leading European IP firm based in London, Gill Jennings & Every LLP can help you turn your innovations, brands and designs into commercial success.
We understand the importance of intellectual property to your business and by providing clear, creative and expert advice we can assist you in protecting, exploiting and managing your IP assets to maximise their value.
We are consistently recognised by the leading UK legal directories, Chambers, Legal 500 and Managing Intellectual Property as a 'go-to' firm, which is a testament to the quality of our advice and the valued role we play in supporting our clients.
Gill Jennings & Every LLP's team 'shares in common a commitment to doing business the right way, with integrity, expertise and intelligence'.
Legal 500 2015
- Are your community trade marks affected by the upcoming regulation changes?
- Trade Marks in the EU are changing. Here's what you need to know
- 2016 World Trade Mark Review describes GJE as a “top notch firm”
- Arnie Clarke achieves revocation of Copaxone patent
- Gill Jennings & Every presents at Photonex 2015
- Validation of European patents in Moldova now available
- Will changes to the Community Trade Mark Regulation reduce the scope of your protection?
- GJE retains leading status in Legal 500 and is recognised for 'doing business the right way'