- Are Granted Claims in the Clear?
- The Gold Standard for Amendments - Have the EPO Guidelines Got it Wrong?
- The Importance of Mondays in U.S. Patent Prosecution
- The never-ending debate on the value of second medical use patents
- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! Isn't it?
- Blurred Lines
- Changes to UK Design Legislation coming into effect on 1 October 2014
- Name That Drug
World-class commercial protection through patents, designs and trade marks
As a leading European IP firm based in London, Gill Jennings & Every LLP can help you turn your innovations, brands and designs into commercial success.
We understand the importance of intellectual property to your business and by providing clear, creative and expert advice we can assist you in protecting, exploiting and managing your IP assets to maximise their value.
We are consistently recognised by the leading UK legal directories, Chambers, Legal 500 and Managing Intellectual Property, a testament to the quality of our advice and the valued role we play in supporting our clients.
Gill Jennings & Every LLP's team has an 'excellent, can-do attitude' and 'produces work of the highest quality'.
Legal 500 2015
- Gill Jennings & Every's attorneys recognised for their IP skills and commercial acumen
- Revised EPO procedure under Rule 71(3) EPC now available
- GJE 'Best UK IP Firm' for Patent Prosecution
- Unitary Patent renewal fee levels approved
- GJE recognised among the UK's best trade mark prosecution attorneys
- GJE and Partners recommended in the IAM Patent 1000
- Peter Finnie recognised amongst the World's leading IP strategists
- GJE named best IP attorneys by Leaders League