We are proud to sponsor Bread & Jam Festival for the seventh consecutive year. Bread & Jam is a two day, in person annual festival held at the Business Design Centre. It brings together emerging and scaling food and drink brands, innovators, investors and industry leaders for panel discussions and mentoring workshops.
This year Bread & Jam is providing attendees with the following opportunities:
- Learn invaluable trade secrets from over 70+ hours of ground-breaking industry content
- Apply to pitch to 25+ retail buyers like Whole Foods, Co-op, Sainsbury’s & more thanks to sponsor North Star
- Be inspired by 100+ speakers from industry icons to thought leaders who have disrupted the market
- Showcase their products & get real-time feedback in the Producers’ Shop powered by GS1 UK
- Meet 60+ industry experts, specially curated for working with fast growth food & drink brands
- Network with 100s of like minded, ambitious food founders
- Get feedback from retail buyers at the Tasting Panel, powered by Squashed Pixel
- Nail their Point Of Difference with bespoke advice from industry experts at the POD POD, powered by Episode Two
From the GJE trade marks team, Ed Carstairs, Director Rachael Ward, and Associate Alice Anderson will be on hand throughout the festival to share a wealth of knowledge on brand protection within the industry.
On 18 July at 11:30pm, Edward Carstairs will be taking part in the panel discussion ‘The Pathway to Exit: Setting up Your Business for the Best Sale’ alongside Melanie Goldsmith – Juicy Brick and Paul Chiappe – Joelson. Chaired by Caner Veli – Kind Community. This session will guide attendees through the intricacies of selling their business, providing them with a roadmap to achieve a successful and profitable exit.